Our Next Meeting …

Tuesday March 26th, 2019    7:00 -10:00 pm

PC Superstore Cooking Room 2nd Floor,

51 Gerry Fitzgerarld Dr, North York

S/W corner of Dufferin & Steeles

.

Anthony Lindan – Children’s & Family Magic

.

A lecture of commercial, easy-to-perform children’s & family magic material that has been developed over the past 3 years.

Anthony is a full time magician, with 90% of his work being for corporate clients, and the remaining 10% being for children’s and family events.

Anthony is an experienced lecturer having presented corporate material (stand up and close up magic) to magic clubs in Canada and the U.S.

 

.

 

 

Here is the link to the 2017 online lecture that

Anthony Lindan presented with

Penguin Magic

– http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8483

 

www.scoopmccoymagic.com

Children’s & Family Magic – Scoop McCoy

 

www.anthonylindan.com

Corporate Magic

 

www.showbizteambuilding.com

Corporate Team Building

.

.

******************************************************

.

 

Guests fees are now $20.00 per event.

Regular Membership: $60.00/ year
Senior Membership: $40.00 / year
Additional Family Member (Living at the same Address): $30.00 / year

Insurance $175.00 / year

Click for: TCAFE 2018/19 Membership/ Insurance Full Details

TCAFE © 2014-2017 Frontier Theme