Monday, September 28, 2015
Don’t miss the TCA Family Entertainers: Ice Cream Social on Monday, September 28th, 2015!
It is the start of the 2015/2016 season which means it is time to renew memberships and insurance policies. You can renew in person at this meeting or you handle it all by mail ahead of time. Download your application form here!
*** Please remember to bring a copy of your Police Check if you will be renewing your insurance. You could also email a copy to Linde, our membership and insurance coordinator at email@example.com
If you’re thinking about becoming a member of the TCA Family Entertainers this meeting is free for all guests and we would love to meet you! Please feel free to invite performers you know who might like to join us as well.
We will play some interactive improv games so that we can learn each other’s names and to have fun!
There will be a TCAFE Executive Panel to answer any questions you might have regarding techniques as well as business.
You’re welcome to email questions in advance to our Program Director, Stacey, at firstname.lastname@example.org who will relay them to the panel to be answered at the meeting.
This meeting will also have all of the amazing toppings you could imagine for the perfect vanilla sundae – thanks to our Social Director, Shelley.
Why join the TCA Family Entertainers?
- Membership is only $50/year
- TCAFE has a great insurance policy you can buy
- Community building and networking
- 9 meetings over the year from September to June on the 4th Monday of the month:
- 3 meetings will be social events: Ice Cream Social, our year-end Big Bang celebration plus a holiday party some time in December
- 7 meetings will be diverse lectures to build skills! ie. acting, balloons, business, face painting, magic and more!